Friday, July 21, 2006

Dreamin' / Happy Anniversary!

Now that the nights are boring and meaningless without 'live' football on the telly, I spend the wee hours of the morning doing what most normal people do: sleep. (of course, there are some who stay up playing online games like WoW, like someone I know, but these are a sub-species of their own whom I am in no position to write about because I really just don't get it. :P) And so I shall write about one of the recurrent topics I find myself writing about time and again: nocturnal dreams.

Everyone dreams in their REM stage of sleep but not everyone remembers them. I do. And I dream the weirdest dreams sometimes. Lately, I've been dreaming dreams that actually require thinking. Dreams that placed me in medical situations and its appropriate responses. Situations like drawing blood from a patient, taking sexual history from a female patient, performing PAP smear and identifying a Nabothian cyst... I haven't read any ObGyn-related stuff anytime lately, so that couldn't be it. Hmmm.

I think I'm ready to start school again. Yeah. :P

***
Today marks the one-year anniversary of the day I said goodbye to something. Last week was the one-year anniversary for that particular day when the sun shone on a rainy afternoon. ;) How do I feel about things now? Good. I feel good. Life is good. Thank God for all His blessings in my life. It was one of the best things that have happened to me.

"Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long..."
- Rascal Flatts , Life Is A Highway

And so I have officially ran out of things to blog about. Until the next idea pops into my head, adieu. :p

4 Comments:
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Has it been a year? Wow, congrats, mate.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger raKoon said...

Thanks, guys! ;)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Chamonix said...

Its been a year already?
I remember you mentioning it over brekkie ....and at that time you said it happened a few months back.

Good on ya, mate. congratulations!Do take care. We'll do another brekkie soon.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Rajinder said...

1 year already! Thats fast!
And I'm not a sub-species. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home