Thursday, June 01, 2006

Firsts

First steps... I don't remember when. Too young to remember, I guess. Too bad I didn't learn to run properly, though. :P

First day of school... I went to pee with a boy classmate in the boys' toilet!!!! I honestly thought that the cubicles were for the girls, the urinals for the boys. It was only when I walked back to the classroom that I remembered where the girls' toilet was. Doh! :P

First book... would be one of the Secret Seven book series by Enid Blyton. It was such a fun read, it triggered my childhood fascination with reading, especially Enid Blyton books. It was those books actually that sparked off my dream of studying in the UK, although I was unaware of it at that time.

First public speech... was made when I was in kindergarten! I had to memorise this speech in BM for the school concert but I had difficulties remembering the speech. But I pulled through in the end and my teacher was so happy that she kissed me on the cheeks! :D

First job... working as Research Ass. for a couple of months already. Yes, the 4-hour shoe shop stint does NOT count. ;P

First crush... would be none other than Michael J. Fox. He was so adorable in Family Ties and in movies like Back To The Future trilogy, The Secret of My Success, Teen Wolf, etc. Sigh. I still love watching his movies today. :)

First love... no one ever forgets his/her first love. 'Nuff said. ;)

First time God made His presence felt in my life... I experienced faith.

And God shall always be my Number One. :)

3 Comments:
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Zennie said...

YK, never knew you're a christian? Haha, pee with a boy!? goodness, no wonder sometimes you lurk around the boy's toilet =p crapping crapping =p

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger raKoon said...

Actually, I'm not a Christian. :) The reference to God doesn't necessarily have to be Christian... right? Well, to me, anyway. ;)

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily you didn't sit on the urinal, or else your back would be wet when you flush.

God will always be your number one? This sucks, it's gonna be like joseph all over again trying to compete with god.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home