Thursday, May 01, 2008

Today Was Gonna Be The Day But They'll Never Throw It Back To You

Today I provided comic relief by asking a really stupid, unthinking question to a patient.

I hate being stupid and incompetent. I have a helluva lot of catching up to do in Final Year. Especially if I want to survive as a doctor in Malaysia.

4th year has afforded me a lot of traveling opportunities, in which I'm grateful for. But it has reached it's natural end.

Time to buck up soon.

On a completely different note, I really miss New York. I really wanna go there again. :)

3 Comments:
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Chamonix said...

Hey, graduating already??

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Eh-Oh!!
*WoW* You blog?
So gott loads of catching up to do...hehehe
This means I'll be here often.
Take care Dr.Koon

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Just dropping by to say hi. Keep working hard! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home