Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Idiot Me

You know, if I just bluffed my way through, saying that I really deserved an 'A', I most probably would get it.

But noooo, I have to be so honest and straightforward.

And again, it boiled down to LACK OF CONFIDENCE to pull it off.

Bodoh benar. Grrrrrrr.

Sigh... the 'A' that got away...

Not that it really matters. It doesn't count in my exams. But what a lesson. At the expense of a grade. All because I lack confidence.

No way I'm letting my lack of confidence affect my grades, my life anymore. Bangang betul.

Okay, time to move on. I'm not even that into Obs & Gynae! :p

1 Comments:
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Ken Lin said...

Aiyoyor mao...hehehe..nevermind..I bet there's gonna be more opportunities for you to shine or "lie". Keep yer chin up, and I'm sure you'll kick some serious ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home