Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thoughtless

As I read my fellow bloggers' more emotion-filled and thoughtful entries, I could not help but feel a bit superficial as I read through my own post before this. Favourite reality television shows to watch as my brain oozes out of my ears. Nice. But not particularly deep. Hmmm.

I wanted to blog more often, but I found myself to be want of ideas. Believe it or not, I already have a special 'I'm-leaving-the-country' post half-written in my head already. But for the days in between, nothing.

It's not to say that I haven't been feeling anything. I don't think I've been reduced to being THAT dull after a period of self-imposed house arrest. I've been bored, yes. Yet somehow at the same time, I am also appreciating my time of solitude at home. I'm appreciating my pathetic routine because I know it's gonna be well over soon.

I just realised that I've been looking forward so much that I've forgotten to look around in the present.

So I think I'll do just that, until it is time for me to leave.

2 Comments:
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ken Lin said...

macha...have a safe flight to the UK..and remember to have a great time in soton!

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Zennie said...

haha... you have barely a few days left..=p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home