Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Morning Brekkie

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm hungry! What will I have for breakfast? Hmmm... how about...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Roti canai and dhal! Muahahaha. Nope, a mamak stall did not miraculously spring up in Soton. The roti canai and dhal were frozen. The wonders of frozen food. And it tasted quite alright too. Well, it was a product of Malaysia so of course it tastes good.

Feels like home. Maybe next time I'll go all out to have a Malaysian breakfast - Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng.

Anyway, it's 3 C outside and this is the view from the kitchen:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soton roxx. But it ain't home.

Home is where the heart is... right now, it's divided in 3 different continents - Malaysia, Canada and New Zealand.

I miss you guys. You guys are my family too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home