Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Number One Formula

MSC. RAI. BUT. BAR. *

My favourite men are back in action! Oh, how I've missed them so! I didn't realise how much I've missed them until I watched the Qualifying today. And guess what? Schumi is on Pole Position! Woo hoo! I hope this is a sign of better times ahead for Ferrari. Their abysmal performance last year was not enough to sustain my interest towards the end of the season amidst other distractions in life; for example, End of Semester exams. And now that they've revised the tyre regulations, they would have absolutely no excuse to underperform this season.

Poor Kimi's McLaren suffered from a rear wing and suspension problem so he'll have to start at the back of the grid. Why is it always HIS McLaren? Why not Juan Pablo's? (Yes, I am biased. :P) But that's okay. It'll make a good race for tomorrow 'cos Bahrain is an overtaking track and Kimi has pulled off amazing finishes from the back row before.

I can't wait! Gentlemen, start your engines. Let the 2006 Formula 1 season begin! :D

*These are the initials which appear on the tv screen when they race. MSC: Michael Schumacher, RAI: Kimi Raikkonen, BUT: Jenson Button, BAR: Rubens Barrichello. For more info on Formula 1 racing, click on the F1 links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home