Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Depressed, Bothered & Bewildered

Insides tearing apart
I smile a smile
Hiding a conflicted heart
While slowly turning into a basketcase.

I see myself changing
But who will I be?
I don't recognise she
What will become of the Idealist me?
I don't want her to die.

Escape I find in the world of dreams
But sleep does not come easy now
Amidst all the art and beauty surrounding
There is much ugliness to be seen
Begging to be noticed
Refusing to be ignored.

Help me
I am slowly drowning
In the flood of my thoughts.

So tired.
Confused.
Helpless.

And so f*cking pissed off.

I am overwhelmed.

"I wish I had a river that I could skate away on." - River, Joni Mitchell

2 Comments:
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Zennie said...

Hey YK! surpriseeee!
Well, I wish I'm half as good as u in wriitng words of comfort..But fact is, I'm not..

Read it and think you are really deep. hmm, been thinking lots lately? Just wanna tell you, don't let any ugliness in life drown your true, optimistic self (i'm not sure if i'm right, but at least that's how i think of you..optimistic and very courageous). life is like that, just try to keep your rose-tinted glasses on coz sometimes you will still find joy from looking at the world thru it.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger raKoon said...

I'm not deep, Zen... just happened to think too much then, haha! But thank you for your encouraging words. I truly appreciate them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home