Friday, January 14, 2005

Gibberish

What this girl wants... actually she doesn't really know.

I'm confused.

Who am I? Am I an animal? If not, why do I call myself 'raKoon'? And can't I spell? Shouldn't it be 'raccoon'? Questions, questions...

The Ego, the Id and the Superego. Why does the ego exist? What is humility? What are expectations? What happens when expectations are not met?

Hopes and fears, rubbish and tears.

I just got my results today. It was good... but I hoped, wanted, yearned, expected for better. I'm pretty pissed off right now, but I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I'm just so geram!!!!! So close, yet so far... I know I'm good, but it would be nicer if my results slip showed what I wanted to see. But people don't always get what they want... I guess I just wasn't lucky enough for one of the 3 papers.

Oh well. It doesn't matter. It's just a stupid minus sign. I know I'll be a damn kick-ass doctor in the future anyway. ;)

Can't wait for my internship at Cleo Magazine!!!

But wait... I'm still confused... why is my name an animal's? Who am I? What is my real name? And I still don't know what I want!! Okay. Maybe a digicam. Aaaarrrgghhh! *bwuek*

"Time's fun when you're having flies." -- Kermit the Frog


Cute raccoon says, "Bye-bye!"
(isn't it an adorable lil thang?)(NB: Language edited because innocent raccoon does not deserve to be cussed at.)

It's so cute, just like me, kekeke...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=END=

P/S- Since Capt'n KLin and myself have passed the exams, we plan to go to Thailand to help out with the whole Tsunami thing under the Red Crescent Society. Anybody interested, feel free to let us know.

1 Comments:
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Rajinder said...

Wah, some one got A-! Congrats. I know it wasn't what you wanted, but it's still an awesome grade. Better than mine. :)
And that also explains why you looked like you were gonna burst into tears when I passed you near the escalators the day we collected our results. If it's any comfort, your grade is way above average. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home