Saturday, January 08, 2005

Rest/Jumpstart

I look forward to this year, 2005. I wonder what holds before me. Many interesting, unexpected stuff happened in 2004. I look foward to everything that's going to happen in 2005, both good and bad. I anticipate and want to grow more as a person (not at the waistline, please, thankyouverymuch) this year. Oh yeah. And kick more butts and balls for Futsal, tee hee! Lone New Year resolution: To increase fitness level ie to the stage I am able to jog around the lake in the nearby park for 6 times without taking a walking break in between. For a very kekurangan stamina person like myself, that's a pretty big task. But hey, I've got a whole year to work on it. We'll see how that goes.

I look forward to the next week, January 14, when my exam results will be out. I don't know how well I'll do, but whatever it is, I will accept it and be happy with it because I have already given my best. I've worked, and I've slogged (I even dreamt I had TB, for goodness sake!)... now's the time to play. ;) I still pray and hope it's good, though...

I look forward to the next hour. I'll pop the Something's Gotta Give original VCD I bought the other day and drool over Dr Julian Mercer (Keanu Reeves) and feel touched by the sweet storyline all over again... :D Watched Phantom of The Opera right after the exams. Bloody brilliant. Christine Daae's voice was just so beautiful, Raoul was a handsome macho dude, the choreography and costume for 'Masquerade' was gorgeous... the only downside to the movie was the Phantom: his singing voice was a terrible disappointment. So not the Angel of Music-esque. You wanna hear Angel of Music quality voice? Listen to Michael Crawfurd's stage renditions.

***
But all these are meaningless if there is no faith. For it was faith which has sustained me throughout the stressful times, faith that is the source of my optimism and positivity, and others' faith in me that gave me strength. There are angels everywhere and I see them now.

P/S- Will definitely write more in the near future... toodles! ;)

1 Comments:
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hebrews 11:1 says "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

-alvin-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home