Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Blogging Constipation

Haven't been blogging for a bit.  Wanted to, but I type incredibly slow (another aspect to add to my SLOW-ness :p) and I'm not exactly fond of the school's e-lab... so I shall shelve all my blogging ideas aside and have a blogging diarrhoea later instead. Right now I rather sleep. Or whatever. I just wanna leave this e-lab. Someone has this strong, stinky perfume on and it's giving me a headache. Bleah. If wanna put on perfume, please-lah save some money and invest on a good quality parfum/eau de toilette rather than using the cheap imitation designer perfume or one of those el cheapo Cap Mawar Merah 'scents.' Buy just one bottle also enough already. Aiyoh, saya punya kelapa manyak sakit oh.
    Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home