Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wanted: A Teacher

I miss having a sifu to push me to reach my full potential. Here, a consultant cannot do such things as it will be deemed as 'playing favourites' and unprofessional. How sad.

I suppose I'll have to push myself, as I always have. But it was so good to have someone to guide and prod to fulfill that potential within myself. To know that I'm on the right track. Or not. To not waste the potential that I have.

Nothing comes for free. I'll have to work for it. But you know what? Call me crazy or deprived, but I find comfort in working.

'Cause of all the things I've experienced so far in life, work is work. It is stable and dependable. It is a constant. It should not be made as the ultimate goal in life... but when things seem a little bit unstable, I know I could depend on work to realign my focus.

But I still miss having a teacher.

2 Comments:
At 5:15 PM, Blogger alex said...

If this were a cycle capable of becoming conscious, it would perhaps express itself in fear of getting the same attack; but it takes place in another psychic sphere, and, therefore, ends in the realization of the inderal dreaded symptom.. But I saw at once that he was of my height, five feet four and a effexor half.. Wheeler could tell me anything about aspirin this Rev.. Henry given in this volume, is free from most of his phentermine defects.. The ancient man crawled toward us, cocked evista one eye, with which he seemed to see a little, up at us, and said: Sarvant, young Gentlemen.. I have, announced Abner, pompously. carisoprodol. Baggage with which one travels is the burden of sin by which one is oppressed. thyroid. The dream becomes capable of a new interpretation, if in the dream she does not intend herself, but her friend, if she has put herself in the place of her friend, or, levitra as we may say, has identified herself with her friend.. It was an old-fashioned brick building, with a portico upheld by tall white clindamycin pillars.. But I made up my mind vicodin I'd fling out that seb'n pence, an' jes' call it a dollar even money, an' which here's the solid silver.. Your count, ef I ain't mistakened, is jes' celebrex thirty-three dollars, even money.. They follow in the analysis without offering any resistances whatever up to a acetaminophen certain point, but from that point on they remain almost inaccessible.. The leader of a polar expedition tells us, for instance, that during the wintering amid the ice the crew, with their monotonous diet and slight rations, dreamt regularly, like children, of fine meals, evista of mountains of tobacco, and of home.. Then you'll fight him digoxin tooth and nail? she said eagerly; you'll show him up? You'll tell the whole story your own way? You'll give him fits?--and you'll make him pay? Sure? she went on, breathlessly.. I declare, wellbutrin said Mrs...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rajinder said...

Its not deemed as playing favourites. It IS favouritism. A teacher should teach all those under him, not those he likes only. Of course, if the students don't want to learn, its another matter altogether.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home