Saturday, March 17, 2007

Melancholia

It's funny and surreal how music could transport one back in time, back into the memories. I was listening to a song just now in my room in England, and I remembered how I used to look outside my window in Vista, overlooking the basketball court and Bukit Komanwel, taking a break from studying,and wondering how my life will be in the UK.

Now that I'm already here, it's funny how I still wonder how my life will be in the UK. I'm here but not quite. I should be living in the here and now. I want to. Yet, something is still missing.

I could recall 2005 so vividly. It's effortless. But to just remember the last month is difficult.

Am I experiencing what is known as 'melancholy'?

I do not want to live an existential life!!! Perhaps my next posting (Psychiatry) will help me sort myself out. :p

Anyway, spring is in the air! It's hard to stay depressed when flowers are blooming everywhere, the sun is brightly shining, and not sweat like a pig! Life IS beautiful...:)

4 Comments:
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Xiao_zhai said...

Cheers,mate.

Don't get too hard on yourself.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger The Sadist said...

Hey, KY here. Haha, din know the blog rules til now. May I link u?

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger raKoon said...

yeah, of course you may link me! :)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger ChoonSeng said...

But pigs don't sweat!

You have been tagged! See me for details. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home