Monday, May 16, 2005

Blogging Blues

I noticed this particular trend in blogging... and it disturbs me. Well, not really disturbs me per se, but rather made me question the significance and purpose of this blog of mine.

Why do I blog in the first place?

In blogging, what do I hope to achieve?

This blog started off as something simple, ie a way to keep in touch w/ friends, but it has evolved into something much more personal than that, involving factors other than self-indulgence.

Okay, some might think that I should lighten up. After all, it's JUST blogging.

Is it?

Screw it. I'm gonna shove these thoughts aside and concentrate on the Renal Assessment on friday. After that I'll have all the time in the world to contemplate the meaning of life, this blog, claypot chicken rice, Star Wars...

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home