Friday, November 25, 2005

Endurance Test

Hey, check this out:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They are the Wolong Clan in San Diego zoo. Aren't they the cutest thing? A whole family of pandas. Do you see me there? I'm the one on the furthest right (the fattest one). Look properly.

Yes, I have morphed into a panda. All the stress and fitful sleep had taken a toll on my youthful good looks. I now have perpetual dark rings under my eyes. If you don't look at me properly, you might think that I'm a stowaway from California. Or China, for that matter.

This End of Semester exams is now a test of endurance. Sometimes I feel like collapsing and never getting up again. But I tell myself to plod on, and to have faith...

No, I'm not gonna give up. Not now. I want to reach my goal. I want it so badly. There's only two weeks left. I can make it. I know I can.

Wanna win it, wanna score.

All the best to everyone. We are all in this together, and we are going to do well. Together.

"But you be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your work." - 2 Chronicles 15:7

1 Comments:
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Good verse. here's another:

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they wil run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
Godspeed in studying :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home